Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Remember Easter?

Yeah... Easter. That's how far behind I am! Apologies...making up for all I missed now though. Like I said earlier, I had distractions :)

Well this year Easter was so fun. I mean, I think Max had fun, but Leon and I definitely had fun watching Max. It was great that he got to enjoy some of the cool things that the year before, he didn't have a clue about. Like,

Dying easter eggs:
Look at that concentration!
Opening his easter basket:

Spiderman AND a football? Happiness.
Participating in the annual Easter Egg Hunt in Burgess Park:

With friends Teagan & Henry and their parents
Waiting for the hunt
On Daddy's shoulders looking over the crowd
Catching on right away, Max spots some eggs 
Got the loot, let's get outta' here
Bye bye eggs
Max scored big :)

What a fun time. Can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments: