Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Labor Day - Later

Leon and I had an awesome weekend in Mendocino with friends during Labor Day Weekend, but I have no pictures to show for it.

I do have pictures from Labor Day when we took Max to the Children's Discovery Museum. This kid had a BLAST. He paid for it though, because I am thoroughly convinced this is where he caught the Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease (don't google it...you will only be grossed out).

It was such a fun time for him that we had a hard time getting him to leave. I know we will definitely be back one day.

At the water tables
Getting soaked
Putting sidewalk chalk in the plant buckets 
And...um...in the plants too
Fun at this maze (that hole was a vacuum that sucked in the ping pong ball)
Cool technicolor room with a carousel shadow
Sand table

No comments: