Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SoCal Reunion Part III - Max meets Uncle Joma

While Tank slept the day away...
Leon and I headed out to Culver City to meet Joma for lunch at Kay n Daves. I have known Joma FOREVER...since 2nd grade. He's been down in LA for awhile now teaching high school. It's always fun to catch up and although we don't talk often, it's like we always pick up where we left off.

Joma got to share stories of his single life...while we let him know to live it up, or else he will be going to bed at 9:00pm as Leon and I did last night! Or the highlight of his day may be having a margarita, as I did at lunch. My my, how times have changed :)
Joma, Leon, & Max

1 comment:

angie said...

Margarita momma! Oh my Max is so cute. We'll see you tomorrow night in SC. We promise to be quiet because we don't want to have to take Max for the night. ha ha ha