Monday, December 08, 2008

Tis the Season & Baby Business



This past Friday Leon & I attended his company holiday party at Allegro Romano in San Francisco. Had a great time, but should take note to wear stretch pants because they are not playing around when it comes to feeding you! Or keeping your wine glass full for that matter...woke up with a wee bit of a headache on Saturday morning.



On Saturday while Leon was shooting clays with his Stanford crew (Happy B-day Brad!) I headed out to San Ramon to attend Lily & Elton's baby shower. It was a great to see Lily's growing bump. Andrew (Francie & Jimmy's baby) was hamming it up for the camera as well, he seems to know what to do when the little red light comes on. I also got to see a blast from the past, my good friend Carson along with some other peeps from back in the day.

This week is finals and I have been studying and writing. Can't wait until it's over!

1 comment:

Quendidi said...

I hope to see you guys when we go up north over the holidays!