Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nursery (almost) complete!

On Friday, Brett & Angie came over for some breakfast-for-dinner. But first, we put the boys to work hanging up shelves in the nursery. Thanks Brett for helping out Leon! Was glad to know the drywall was still in tact :) Now I feel so much better and the nursery is just about complete. I am only missing some custom roman shades I am having made which will soon be here.

Little Hank also showed off his crawling skills! Even with obstacles such as Tank licking his face every 5 minutes. This guy is going to be walking before we know it. :)

Leon & Brett celebrate their hard work with a beer.

The finished result

Changing area and a bed (so Leon and I can take turns with all-nighters)


Crib, rocking chair

Another view of the crib (Bedding is from Skip Hop, I bought different fitted sheets though in both orange and aqua)

Artwork I bought on Etsy

This spectacular quilt that Annika made for us...it is the cutest! I plan to take pics of the little one on it each week as Annika did and Angie is also doing with little Hank.

Now it's just a waiting game. I'm trying to take it easy as my OB/GYN is at a conference this week Monday - Wednesday. No more long walks for me unless I want to go into labor. I am eager to meet this little guy in person, but I am also fine with him incubating a little longer :)

5 comments:

Shannon McShane Miller said...

So cute! Baby Max will love it :)

angie said...

The finished shelves look cute. The whole room is perfect. I know Max is going to love it because Hank sure does! He sleeps like an angel when we are over there. :)

Red Headed Mama said...

Aww, that is the cutest nursery ever! I love it! Now, just to wait! :)

wente said...

Very cute Sandy! I love the quilt your friend made.

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job guys! I absolutely LOVE it! can't wait to see little MAX!!!