Monday, May 04, 2009

It's been awhile

... a long while since I have posted. Perhaps it is because I am caught up in other timesucking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Redfin, etc.

So I choose this Monday to share with you, and to let you know that my blog is still alive - even if barely kicking.

Here's a way to get you through the week: check out this website. It's called Texts from Last Night and you can guess the fun stuff that comes out of this one. I discovered it last week and have been logging in sporadically, but always to some funny finding.

A couple from today:

(202): He's so far in the closet he's in Narnia

(508): hdsncx Gizmo asnqw toilet blanasdi
(214): ok, stay where you are, be there soon

(610): I thought she had blonde hair
(302): No, Gonorrhea actually

No comments: