Monday, May 23, 2011

One year

My bear turned one yesterday. Yes, it went fast and yes, I can't believe he is already ONE.

On Saturday we threw a celebration. I really wish I got more pics of the set-up, but we were pretty busy. We did a sweets table with cupcakes, cookies, and milk. Guests got to take cookies home with them as a favor.

I also made a cake just for Max. Unfortunately, he was not a fan (or fortunately?), but it was great to see him dig his hands into it.

Max is getting more fun everyday. He has such a wonderful temperament, loves people, is 95% of the time smiling, and has a curiosity beyond words. I can't imagine our lives without him - LOVE my bear.

Here are some pictures from the party:

The only pic I got of the dessert table 
The Grandmas dote on Max
Birthday boy with his cake
Not impressed
Max lets loose after cake
WINNING!
Dad, Max, & Mom

2 comments:

angie said...

Happy Birthday! We love baby Max! When do we have to drop "baby" from our kids' nick names? Never.

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! Lov eyou guys and CANNOT believe he's 1!!!!