Sunday, September 24, 2006

Football Sundays = Lazy Sunday Naps

Currently listening to: KT Tunstall - Under the Weather

Yep - you got me. I am not one of those people keeping up with fantasy stats nor am I a hardcore fan of any team. Watching football actually oozes me into a light slumber for half hour increments throughout the day. And I don't know if it's just knowing that Sunday is here, but I also tend to sleep in. Well I finally got my lazy ass up to take a shower and get dressed for the day.... so what if it's 3 in the afternoon?

I typed in John Mayer on YouTube.com yesterday as I am going to his concert next week (wanted to see if anyone had clips of him and Sheryl Crow as of recent). What I came across were some pretty funny clips... but check out this one with JM and Kanye West:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4XOIiq9wak

No comments: